Continental ContiSportContact 5 Seal Tyres Available in Crawley
ContiSportContact 5 Seal
- Excellent road grip and handling just as safety when cornering
- Shorter braking distances in all weather conditions
- Reduced fuel consumption and high mileage
- The ContiSportContact™ 5 adapts to the road surface, giving improved grip and handling when accelerating and cornering.
- Featuring Black Chilli Technology. the ContiSportContact™ 5 is reactive, giving shorter braking distances on wet and dry roads.
- The unique tyre composition ensures considerably reduced rolling resistance – for higher mileage and reduced fuel consumption.
*ContiSeal™ is a technology developed by Continental designed to seal damaged tyre tread. If you experience a puncture by a small yet impactful object like a nail, there is no need for an inconvenient and immediate roadside tyre change. With ContiSeal™ holes in the tyre will remain sealed even if the object that caused the puncture becomes dislodged.